Get, set, pout! – Every woman loves to take selfies and a little pout never does any harm. So, don’t you think your lips deserve a burst of hydration and moisturisation for beautiful and plump looking lips?
Winter is around the corner and the problem of dry and flaky lips only makes it worse. They have no oil or sweat glands, and they’re constantly exposed to irritants, such as the tip of the tongue, food and drinks, environmental pollutants and weather. To make matters worse, while holding on to a daily skin care regimen, we forget to pay attention to the feature that is more sensitive.
That’s right! Lips need double the care and just when you thought you will need to stack up another process of nourishment, THE BODY SHOP has an absolute range of lip care products that will leave your lips looking kissable and soft.
Here is all that you need to do for healthy looking lips:
- Moisturize at least twice a day: Don’t forget to moisturize your lips with THE BODY SHOP’s Wild Argan Oil Solid Oil Lips balm, first thing in the morning and before going to bed at night. They will leave your lips conditioned and give them the daily pampering we often let-go of.
- Pick the right balm: Mark this and don’t forget it! – “I will only use organic products for my lips”. Using synthetic products on your lips are a big “No, No!” Try using nourishing ingredients like shea butter, Vitamin E and coconut essentials. These are the power house ingredients that provide lips with lasting hydration for luscious looking lips. THE BODY SHOP is a one-stop spot to find the lip care you need from these natural ingredients:
- Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15 – This moisturising lip balm soothes and protects lips from the drying effects of the sun, wind and cold weather
- Shea Lip Butter– Gorgeously nourishing, this nutty scented lip balm is a luscious treat for your lips, as it moisturises, leaving a lovely sheen.
- Stop licking your lips: It may seem counter-intuitive, but saliva actually dries out your lips, so fight the urge to lick them in general and especially if your lips are already dry.
- Use lip balm as a lipstick base: Applying the ultra-hard matte lip sticks without a lip care base is like self-destruction. Applying a lip balm first creates a protective moisture seal beneath your makeup, not to mention it makes lipstick easier to apply.
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking heaps of water to stay healthy in and out is imperative. Staying hydrated is a great way to keep your lips moist, so drink up!
- Exfoliate your lips: It is a no-brainer that exfoliation removes dead cells from your lips and leave them visibly smoother. Use THE BODY SHOP’s Lip scuff to buff your lips for a smooth, exfoliated and nourished skin. This handy stick gently sloughs away dead skin cells to reveal softer, moisturised lips.